Do you want to earn $60-90k+ your 1st year with uncapped commissions? Stealth Components, in business since 1996, is experiencing a record year, and we are looking for money-motivated salespeople who want to earn life-changing income. Our top producers excel in building relationships with major OEM customers, negotiating prices and most importantly CLOSING DEALS. For the right candidate this is a job with potential compensation in excess of six-figures.
Stealth Components is in the semiconductor distribution market – a $412 BILLION industry in 2017, and growing. Semiconductors are in everything you use from your car, to your cell phone, to your home entertainment systems.
- Drive profits by selling electronic components within manufacturing industry.
- Develop business by cold calling & building relationships with decision makers in manufacturing plants.
- Create and maintain database of qualified leads through web based tools and search engines, email, trade show list, etc.
- Provide sales support teams with detailed requirements obtained from the customer including pricing, buying history, quantities, manufacturer and product specs.
- Negotiate Profit margins and close deals.
- Increase profits utilizing cross-selling and up-selling technique.
- Willingness to make outbound phone calls every day.
- Assertive, quick witted, positive, hardworking and self-motivated
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Technology Savvy
TOP 3 REASONS TO JOIN THE TEAM
- Six Figure earning potential: large commission checks, prizes, exciting contests, and our annual President’s Club award.
- Creative and dynamic work environment with experienced leaders who support your development.
- Training and experience working in International Business.
Comprehensive Benefits Plans
- Paid time off (15-25 days annually)
- Company is closed the last week of the year.
- Paid holiday time off (8 days annually)
- Medical, Dental & Vision plan
- Short/long-term disability coverage & life Insurance
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan with 3% matching.
2+ years of solid inside or outside sales experience; OR 2+ years experience working as a waiter/waitress/bartender or similar job; OR Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Psychology or relatable degree; is preferred.